Solar Project Manager
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team to South Korea, and are currently looking for Project Manager - South Korea
- Full project management and developing Solar PV projects
- Develop and execute project risk management plans for new markets and new projects
- Evaluate project resource needs ensuring supply of BOM and labour.
- Work closely with engineering and operation team to manage development process and transition from development through execution to the sales team.
- Organize, execute and coordinate schedules for multiple energy projects and contractors.
- Monitor and document (weekly reports) on site progress & monthly reports to Client.
- Ensure plans and project documents are complete.
- Produce and revise master schedules including constructions and key deliverable using MS Project.
- Ensure client satisfaction, budget control, profitability, contract compliance, and problem resolution.
- Report financial profit and loss of projects to management and understanding of prevailing wage rules.
- 3+ years of experience managing utility-scale solar PV projects from development to execution
- Deep understanding and knowledge of processes and requirements about a complete life-cycle of solar PV projects such as site secures, acquiring permits, grid-connection, civil, EPC, construction, etc.
- Experience with analyzing site specific project strategy & development.
- Ability to manage Project staff and sub-contractors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline required.
- Be able to communicate clearly in English.
- Strong skills in MS office plus MS Project.
- Must be team oriented with excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.