Project manager and analyst
act renewable is an independent advisory firm, established in 2018, on a mission to help companies achieve their full renewable energy potential. We are a joint venture between renewable energy developer BayWa r.e. renewable energy and environmental consulting firm RESET Carbon. Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Project manager and analyst (m/f/d).
- You will be responsible for organising and delivering renewable energy consultancy projects to clients around the world.
- You will collect, analyse and structure data for and about clients.
- You will be creating presentations and graphics to support the sales and tender process and delivery of reports to clients.
- You will organize act renewable’s partners and experts in the tender and project process, to ensure flawless execution of projects.
- You have ideally 2-4 years’ experience as an environmental consultant or have worked in a corporate environmental function.
- You have strong project and portfolio management skills.
- You are good at collecting, structuring, analysing and visualizing data.
- You have a bachelor or Master degree in science, engineering or business administration.
- You are well structured, organized and self-managed and enjoy many different tasks with short deadlines.
- Your are motivated by a dynamic and international team, in a small and fast moving company.
- The words: curious, persistent, dynamic, disciplined describes you well, and you are not afraid of making mistakes.
- You are fluent in English – writing and speaking, and preferably understand some German.
- You have good skills within Excel, PowerPoint, Databases and potentially website editing in WordPress.