Operations Project Manager (m/f)
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Edinburgh or Milton Keynes, and are currently looking for a Operations Project Manager (m/f).
- Take ownership for a portfolio of wind farms and ensuring successful delivery of the BayWa Operations Management scope of services
- Ensure that all OM works are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope.
- First point of contact for clients on issues in the projects with responsibility for organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports.
- Participate in the adoption and integration of new projects into operations.
- Identification, selection and management of local companies to undertake works.
- Ensuring works are organised to maximise performance and safe operation of the plant.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out under the approved UK HSE system and/or in compliance with other industry rules and regulations including WTSR and CDM Regulations.
- Ensuring that all local requirements are arranged, e.g. site inductions and inspections, either through the coordination of a local site manager or personally.
- Assist with regulatory issues on behalf of the client, e.g. communication with local authorities.
- Participate in and verify routine HSQE and technical audits of wind sites assets and operations
- Background in Engineering or relevant discipline and proven track record in Project Management.
- Demonstrable experience in the understanding and management of contracts.
- Knowledge of wind turbine technology and operations
- Knowledge of SCADA systems as well as analysis of technical data.
- Naturally well prepared and organised, able to deal with competing priorities, manage a diverse workload and meet targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively influence and negotiate at various levels
- Excellent IT skills
- Due to the nature of the role there is a requirement for a valid driving license
- Knowledge of HV systems, UK Grid Requirements, programming for the analysis of technical data desirable
- Understanding of UK HSQE legislation and valid IOSH or NEBOSH qualification and Project Management qualification desirable