Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our regional hub office in Bangkok, and are currently looking for Graphic Designer
- Creative Asset Development: Creation of visual marketing assets for a wide variety of uses. Work independently and meet deadlines. Must also maintain flexibility to prioritize (and re-prioritize projects) as the landscape shifts.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with local Marketing Coordinators in the APAC region. Collaborate closely with the Global Corporate Marketing team. Support other graphic designers in Corporate Marketing team as needed (in EMEA/Americas)
- Project Management: Review briefing documents and use them as a basis for project work, clarify any areas where there may be ambiguity. Clearly establish expectations on project deliverable. Manage external freelancers and agencies as needed.
- Process Management: Continuously look for ways to improve our processes and to provide excellent service to our internal customers. Provide insights related to brand usage to keep the brand assets at the “cutting-edge” of usability and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Must be extremely proficient with Adobe CS and other similar graphic design software.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and coordinate with team members in multiple locations.
- Ability to present information in clear and concise manner.
- Experience working with brand guidelines is required.
- Experience within a corporate marketing team is a plus.
- Experience within an international company is a plus.