We not only take care of the technical performance of your plant, but also look after your commercial interests.
Our commercial operations management experts are ready to advise you on any business administration questions and deal with liquidity management, accounting and contracts. On your behalf, we take care of communication with the various stakeholders, such as banks, authorities and lessors, and keep you up to date with regular reports so you can be sure your project is in capable hands.
Our asset management department is ready to advise you when strategic decisions need to be made and help you to optimise your plant operation. If you so wish, we can take on complete control of your project or fund and attend to management, shareholder meetings and domiciling project companies. Irrespective of the extent of our mandate, we focus at all times on maximising your project's returns.
Our services at a glance
- Optimising operating costs and finance
- Preparing business plans
- Liquidity management
- Financial planning
- Reporting to investors and banks
- Accounting and payments
- Settlement of electricity revenues and leases
- Checking and implementing disbursement
- Managing insurance and claims for damages
- Contractual management and negotiations with banks, landowners and authorities
- Checking all key indicators: meter readings, EEG and bonuses, biomethane and heat deliveries
- Paying suppliers for materials delivered
- Carrying out foreign currency transactions and associated risk management
- Preparing and publishing annual financial statements
- Handling VAT returns