Your plant in good hands
Wind farms, photovoltaic and biogas plants
As a professional service provider, we offer all operators integrated system solutions. These include operations management of wind farms, as well as the associated substations, photovoltaic and biogas plants. As part of this service we take care of all technical and financial aspects of our customers' systems.
Since 1994 we have managed a large number of projects on behalf of banks, international investors and reputable fund managers, with a total nameplate capacity in excess of 1.5 gigawatts in the form of wind power, photovoltaic and biogas plants.
Long experience with a wide variety of plants
For the operational stage, too, we are a reliable partner who can draw on almost 20 years of experience. We deliver a wide spectrum of services, from which we develop tailor-made support concepts. These include the technical-economical assessment of operating results, strategies for sustainably improving plant performance, as well as extensive consultation and support in processing cases where the plant has sustained damage.
Our work is backed up by powerful management software. Operating data is captured automatically, analysed and assessed by our staff. All relevant documents are filed electronically. The maintenance history of each plant can be traced at all times and is fully documented.
In addition, each project is assigned its own project manager who shadows the plant on a long term basis and monitors the wind farm activities together with local service engineers.
Overview of our services
- Remote monitoring of plant operations, including 24 h call-out service
- Managing and monitoring maintenance, repairs and regular inspections
- Regular visual plant inspections
- Capture of operating data, information management and analysis
- Optimisation of plants and repowering
- Technical expert report and on-going reporting
- Processing warranty claims, insurance and loss cases
Assumption of equipment responsibility
DIN VDE 0105 -100 defines the respective requirements for maintaining electrical equipment in a safe condition and use it safely.
Accordingly, the operator of a wind turbine has a legal obligation to continuously guarantee the safe operation of the wind turbine through repairs and maintenance. A person must be designated as being in charge of the wind turbine who takes direct responsibility for the operation of the electrical equipment during electrical work.
BayWa r.e. implements the current requirements of the new guideline and offers you to put the responsibility of the equipment into the hands of experienced electricians. The implementation of DIN VDE 0105-100 helps you as the operator of electrical equipment to meet your legal obligations with regard to the protection of persons and material property. The person in charge of the equipment is at all times the contact for all persons and companies involved in the repairs and coordinates all processes – in the interest of the greatest possible safety.
Contact us if you want to find out more about equipment responsibility and the setting up of a functional work organisation for your wind farms.
Optimise your returns
On request, we not only take care of the technical performance of your plant, but will also undertake all commercial work necessary. We will manage contractual matters, handle insurance, take full control of all accounting concerns, support the operating company's management team on matters relating to annual accounts, audits and taxation.
Overview of our services
- Accounting and book-keeping for all on-going business activities
- Liquidity control and planning
- Invoicing for exported power, power distribution and on-site consumption
- Lease accounting, as well as checking and implementing disbursement
- Invoicing to German or international standards
- Compilation of annual and business reports
- Managing insurance and claims for damages
- Contractual management and negotiations with banks, landowners and authorities
- Optimisation of finance and financial restructuring