With us, you reap the right rewards
Raw material management and cultivation advice
Our service spectrum ranges from cultivation advice to harvest management. With advice on such aspects as the selection of location, yield-optimised seeds, crop rotation and careful soil cultivation, we are your professional partner right through to the last day of harvest.
Our raw material management team has extensive experience in the field of biogas plant operations management, as well as agricultural and substrate consultation. Moreover, they have the entire service spectrum of the BayWa AG seed division at their disposal.
Our services at a glance:
- Location analysis of soil, climate and cultivation options
- Sustainable energy crop rotation, intermediate crop concepts and biodiversity
- Soil cultivation, seed and fertilisation
- Seed consultation and central seed procurement
- Harvest logistics in collaboration with machine and manpower contractors
- Optimisation of harvest techniques and logistics
- Fermentation product analysis
- Fermentation product return; soil-protection and nutrient-efficient application techniques
- Documentation of harvest and fermentation product application in compliance with statutory requirements